100+ FREE cute pixel grids with in-depth crochet youtube tutorial

Hi everyone! These are the grids I used during my demonstrations of the floating yarn technique in my pixel grid crochet youtube tutorial

100+ FREE pixel grids are on my Pinterest too here <3

Grid 1: Bear with miffy (view written pattern)














Grid 2: Cat with frog hat (I'll upload the written pattern soon here)














connect with me and share your work in our community by tagging me on instagram & tiktok @mahumcrochets - lots of love as always,

Mahum

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

how to crochet a cute bunny holding a heart | amigurumi tutorial (no magic ring!) + free pattern

heart cushion written pattern (continuation of my youtube tutorial!)

how to crochet a cute teddy bear wearing cardigan (free pattern + video tutorial)